We do not use PTE numbers for PIC courses. The only way to enroll is through MyUCLA official waitlist. We will mannually enroll all wait-list students by the end of Week 2 of Winter 2023 quarter.
Some useful information on installing C++ compilers and related Q&A. PLEASE READ!
Current Teaching (Winter 2023)
- Program in Computing (PIC) 10A Introduction to Programming C++
- Program in Computing (PIC) 10C Advanced Programming C++
- All course-related materials are posted on BruinLearn, including the syllabus, lecture slides, office hours information, etc. You need to log in to view the materials.
- A high level description of PIC course content can be found here.
- Program in Computing (PIC) 10A Introduction to Programming C++, UCLA
- 2022 Winter, 2022 Spring, 2021 Spring, 2021 Fall, 2020 Spring, 2019 Fall
- Program in Computing (PIC) 10B Intermediate Programming C++, UCLA
- 2020 Winter, 2020 Spring, 2020 Fall
- Program in Computing (PIC) 10C Advance Programming C++, UCLA
- 2022 Fall, 2022 Winter, 2021 Winter
- Math 22 College Algebra, Penn State University
- 2015 Fall - 2017 Spring
- Math 110 Calculas for Bussiness School (TA), Penn State University
- 2017 Fall - 2018 Spring